Friday, April 07, 2006

Responsibility

hmm, recently I had been acting weirdly. or is it so?

The Judokas must be scolding me for being a irresponsible farktard who never shows up on time or never at all. Alright, yea, I'm in charge of the sandwich board. During the meeting, I was enthusiasfabjkda(enthu, I cant spell) about the whole thing for club crawl. All and all. Clearing of clubroom etc.

Missed Friday, Sat,Sun(was there?) meeting, very late for Mon meeting, didnt bothered about tuesday, was late on Wed but didn't go in the end, Thurs today too. Tomorrow is Friday again. They tried very hard to get me there, and it does make me feel bad at times. But the feeling just isn't right. I know I'm being irresponsible and stuffs. And I also know this kind of attitude is bad. So, seriously, I don't need to be lectured.

Commitment. I can't feel commited. Anything at all, except for food, water and air. Everything I do now is due to the spur of the moment. Sure, I can build you a vehicle..if I have the mood. This explaination doesn't help in removing me from the status "Irresponsible". But you have to realise that this word doesn't apply to me everywhere.

I bought breakfast for my mom this morning. ( eg. =P ) Responsible? I didn't clean up my room. (hmm.) I helped my friend to move her bed. (hmm.) I switch off the lights when I dont need it. (hmm.!! for a blue and pure world.) so...whatever. I seldomly get refers to as irresponsible in school too.

Thinking :
Irresponsible is a word, used by "people", that refers to not doing something "people" wanted you to do for the greater good of "people".
"Good to see you being so commited" would be a compliment.

=) Cya all irresponsible busdirt.

No comments: