Wednesday, April 26, 2006

crush

=) Blogging in school nothing. There isn't anything much for me to do now except for waiting for judo orientation to start. =_= hais. Wonder if she will be coming. Went to read her blog again. hahaz, actually, had been wanting to see what she writes so that I can know what she feels. sorta closing off from me recently. hahaz.

Anything goes. I'm someone who thinks crushes can last. Crushes can develop into something more. But.. hmm, girls. oh man. -_- Gotta admit Im quite a flirt lar. Do develop feelings easily. And so does get hurt easily too. Is this immaturity? hmm, have to ask my friends once in a while to decide for me. Maybe they are just too kind to say Im so immature bah.

Bottomline is, I dont know if I will be liking another girl soon. My feelings. Oh well. Screw it. Whatever. When you are finally fine with being my friend, come back to me again. Then, I will know. No point hypothesizing now.

And.. Anyone, if you find me hateful, let me know. I hate myself at times. And well because I know myself more than anyone else. Changing is always good, but it isn't easy.

And, Oh yea. I don't understand why do you have to avoid me when..yea, after you answered me. *Wonder if I'm having problem expressing this point..alright.. I will stop. *

No comments: