Thursday, April 20, 2006

Wednesday-Thurs

Tired. Due to club crawl. As well as some personal matters,LoL.. Hahaz..Pris had been so close to me recently and people are thinking that we are steads or something. Going to school together, going back together. Haha, I see why we are mistaken to be.

But, we are not. We didn't reach that stage. Just very good friends yeah? haha If you aren't happy, let me know. I will accompany YOU to school too. But as I'm a lazy person, if you are too far, dont expect me to go, and please do know that I have a very high tendency to be late. your choice. x)) haha..

Club crawl had been messy. Too many stuffs, communication breakdown. Floods. Dao people. We managed to get 140+ people to sign up. Other clubs get numbers like 200+. Oh well. and, the people who signed up, 90% are gals? or so I heard. WOW. NYP Judo Girls Club. Kudos to all the desperate guys in Judo 2006. (hmm, am I? ) Next year, the girls would get alot of guys. Vicious cycle.

Managed to get to know some people from other club through the club crawl. The rarely seen Akikdo people as well as Kendo. I would know more if I socialize abit more. But..yeah, Im an introvert. Managed to click with a kendo girl well. Jiaying. lol, maybe because she was hyper-active (Sort of) and very friendly lar. and uber playful. =/ Like our Judokas. lol. Another friend ha.

I was very active on the first day. Thrown on the sports hall floor. Did alot of stuffs actively. Including defeating BJ again. wahaha. Im the worthy Gold medalist. Even though I only slept for 3.5 hrs that day. Slept after that at the club and then rehearsed again at night. 2nd day, I slept more. But..I felt so slack. I reached early. no one. Jeremy first.then Jiaying. then the rest came promptly.

Early performance. Late polar. Screwed up schedule from the Student Union. Messy performance due to some adrupt changes. Then, they removed the mats. Cant do anything without mats unless we want PAIN. and I was hurting due to day 1 already. sad. Slack. Ate. Slept. lol.

Man..ended.. how sad. back to normal school. =)

No comments: