Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Judo

Wow, Judo orientation was fun. -.- See.. this could save alot of time by using just one line. =/ hahas. Btw, yeah was there earlier. Read the previous post. Bored. Nothing to do. Hahas. Saw her running away again.

Can't believe that those freshies were so blur not to come in to the dojo to check. Guess they are afraid to. hahas. Poor juniors. Shy. The turn-up rate was rather sad. Dont think there is even 50 people. Guess they went for the other clubs and then stay there already. =] God bless them for missing out such a good club. LoL!! There's more guys than gals though. Contradicting with the fact that there was more XX that signed up for the club.

Begin with normal warmups. Tumbling. (down the stairs. ROXOR. no) Sensei came in. Paused. Continue. Then we do some breakfalls warmup. Cart wheel. Blablah. (Join the NYP Judo Club for mre information. =) hey, this gotta work with the sign up rate. =)) Tiring. Francis came. bad premonition.

Wasn't exactly tired. I think I just need more sleep. hahas. Training my full without distraction, increases my endurance. Water breaks sap you of energy. Trust me. The freshies got to join in. How fun. hahas. Being thrown. Wahahaha. This is weird. I believe all of the above weren't interesting. Let's talk about the freshies.

They came in, rather confused. Lost misguided souls. yea, they need someone to guide them from the sports hall entrance. =) and yea, they havent break their ice. Let me break them up into pieces while we get to that shall we? Met a kendo pal which I made during the orientation. Nice. He seems to be joining liao. thanks to me. =) I'm cool. x))

We could see some couples. But I'm sure none of them will join. I saw a few during last year's orien(shortform frm now on). This is a lonely club. Awww. LoL Just kidding. The exact reason could be that they dont interact with others when they are with their mates. yea? agree? Then they will think that "hey! this isn't fun?, let's do something that will be fun for both of us"..yeah sure, go home and mate.

There are sweet and cute looking girls. Wonder if they will ALL join. Emphasizing on all. hahas. Despo. Woohoo! -_- One really catches my attention. Including pris of course. She nearly fainted. -_-.. You need to get used to it. I get giddy alot of times too.

I think I wanna cont.. but.. Judokas requested dota. Seeya again.

-Those who protect themselves, knows not how to protect others.-

No comments: