Monday, April 24, 2006

Green blog

Hm , did a change of skin. When did I get so hardworking...yeah.. someone pushed me to. =] hahaz yeah, that JY again. diao. x)) And, well.. maybe I should blog more lar. Was so fascinated by someone's big big blog achives.

haha, what should I write about? This is weird. haha. No longer feel depressed anymore. Maybe its due to the school's opening. Maybe something else. Seriously, I not that frank nor straightforward. haha,so... somethings are still best kept to myself.

Had been talking alot on msn with JY, pris and the nonsensical Zaty who never get bored of me. x)) haha.. and no, I'm not flirting lar. Of course, if you guys talk to me, I will glady chat...but I think you all will feel gayish bah? wahahhaz

Playing maplestory. <--- yeah flame me. hey, because it can waste alot of my idle time and I won't have to put up with stupid allies on dota on euro Bnet. (for more infomation, www.eurobattle.net) haha being sleeping late still. Talking. Talking. Minesweeping. Grr!! haha I wonder if she will ever get bored with playing with me. *worried* rooooll..

haha, I'm omitting private stuffs. bleh. maybe I will be more open next time. Introvert mah. continuing read my blog, and remember to tag. but..yea, dont be like HER!!! *vomit blood*

I will blog more from now on. Quite fun. And yea, being happy. Aloha!!

No comments: