Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday`

Waaaahaaaaa... Good afternoon. x)) I woke up at 9.15.. *OMFG LATE!!!!* *take briefs throw in toilet and get towel* *hmm..zz..hmm... today..Saturday...* OH YEAH!! NO SCHOOL!..zzz.. cant sleep back after this. Went to check my torrents. Ooooh...GS destiny completing soon. x)

*cut**

Okie, I think I tried to write what happened in the morning. But, its messy and I can't really understand what I trying to write. *having this problem of expressing myself lately* I had been tiring myself out this week. Not intentionally. Sleeping late, and early lessons. Club Crawl.

My back is getting tired easily, my rib hurts abit. Too much breakfall. Nevertheless, Saturday sleep sorta revitalised me, as well as slowing down my pace. =) Went on for breakfast, 2 packs of chongpang nasi lemak + 1 otah. watch tv. watch GS destiny. play game. stone. roll on bed. slack. repeat. hmm this life rocks.. >.< hahaz go ahead and disagree with everything you got. =P

Crazy Jiaying.. yeah, she loves me. x)) hahaz must be love at first sight right? lol~ she's still uber hyperactive and abit fong lar. weeee, and she likes playing minesweeper. not with me though. gonna hate her for making me lose so many times. I used to hav records like 40+ W 3 L only. =( and stupid msn reseted it. *confused eh?*

*Was I been very obvious during the club crawl... how did she notice that? lol.. something.. yeah. I just cant seems to get myself to know what is it. haahz, you are the only one who told me that leh. The rest didnt notice as much. * this part is for Jiaying. LoL. Just for you leh. =) wahahaha

Actually, I just dont know what to write about. My mind is tingling with thoughts. And I feel that my english is getting from bad to worse. and most importantly, I cant express myself. And its getting messy.

aiadjakf ahakjbd aobjnw inkr nkdpaib fio albs ksfs knksneos t... Messy bah. grrr. brb. once I know what to write.

No comments: