Thursday, April 27, 2006

Morning

Ha! Forcibly woke up at 730, then I fell asleep again. Thank God for this sensation. Hahaz. -_- Woke up again at 930. OMFP! hey, lessson at 9..er... and I'm still on bed..done nothing. Okie.. Im missing this 3hrs lectures. Cooooool!! and Hey, we are talking. Cooool!! -jellyfish-

Went to take a shower. And oh yeah. I forgot what I wanna blog again. HS. Just feel liking blogging la. =) Anyone wanna take care of me? I'm a 80kg toddler who has nothing much to do and wont grow tall anymre at max height of 178. Nah! No. Zaty. I know you will volunteer. No..I'm racist. Hahaz okie.. This is just a joke. >_<

Just so bored with current affairs. (wooaah!) Think I shouldnt be bothered about foreign affairs. ( =P running a government. ) And, yeah.. Whatever. Err.. See you guys on KCDC. Bye Bye!! -_-

No comments: