Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Jasmine

I'm as bored as usual.

I went to read her blog once more. I wonder why had I feared of reading her blog in the first place. Her life is still the usuals too, full of fun and excitement. x) Good to see that. Had to admitted that Im jealous.(the fun and excitement part) I think she's the first girl I was so emotionally attached to. Maybe because during that time, my life was having a void and my heart has nowhere to go. Went well but didnt last long.

OMG!! It was all in my mind awhile ago..I forgot what to write now. I didn't continue to be her friend, sorta avoided her or stuff. =/ kinda bad, AND this is something that I rarely do. del her msn contact, stop viewing her blog. hmm =/ but I didn't block her. Think I was wishing that she will talk to me on her own. AND now I still don't dare to re-add her on msn. =/ wth..wimp.

Maybe right now, my life is still in the void. or went back to. x)) No aims. Nothing. Momentarily laughters. Games seems to be my only place. =) Void. Maybe I would start isolating myself, and then reset. easier said then done.

Jasmine LCM. xP I'm no longer angry or anything. but I wonder if you will see this. Sorry. *smile*

No comments: