Sunday, April 30, 2006

Rants

Ranting ranting. Hmm, so bored. To be at home. Slept like 9 hours today. Did a questionaire. Lvled my maple rogue. =_= stil bored. My blog is under "rants". So I rant rant!! Rant. This blog is into the lurving theme. Who cares. It looks good. Green.

Reflecting my personality. Ha again. Find myself rather impatient. Yea, I can't wait for 3 hours, like queuing up.But I rather spend wasting time on something less important. Actually, this isn't about my personality. I meant to write about how I deal with my feelings, ya?

So, I know there is this group of people who read my blog. I had been keeping stuffs, although this is a journal for me to write my true feelings in. *there's always fake blogger personalities onlinne though*

My past relationships all went fast. On a quick pace as some would had say. Get to know Dawn on friendster. Met her a few times. The feelings escalated from friendship to BGR in like 2-3weeks. And, I think I were the one rushing it bah. Meeting her everyday, treating her like a gf even before anything is said. True enough, got together due to a unforeseen event. Then we did what normal couples do. Studying together, go home together, idling together.

All goes well, until I grad. I started working. Less time. More costly to go find her. Mm, my excuses. The pace is still running fast. Then it ended. End at the start of the 4th month. There were chances for us to get back together, but didn't, cause I didn't rush to patch. She tried everything and did everything. I apologised to her sometime ago though. Don't flame me.

Work and work. Some feelings for some girls on the way til the next r/s. Didn't get together, because I didn't rush or that girl managed to stop me from rushing. Refering generally. -_- Then, one fine day, saw Jasmine at SingaporeCricketClub. First impression not bad. Talked, played, felt good with her. Went back home together as she lived at Woodlands too. The pace. I think we skipped the friend and understanding eachother stage. We both thought we were ideal for each other at that point of time.

Sweet talks worked. We may had last forever if we never had stop to wonder what's wrong with the relationship. If she hadnt have to go to school and start a new beginning, a new stage. She got busy. Less time. Tiring for her. Excuses that I think for her, same as mine for Dawn. The feelings seem to fade. I held on to it. Broke up one fine Sunday. I believed that we could still get together. Sorta rushed at it again. Ended up hurting both parties. But, damm...it.. how do I slow down. Hais.

Maybe I should get used to it. The slowing down part. No more rushing I hope. The other guys could enlighten me abit. (but, I had more r/s than them though. *cheeky*) Doing so right now. *frustrated*

Learning something new.

No comments: