Saturday, April 29, 2006

Confidence again?

Hahas, feeling euphoric right now at the moment. Judo training was abit boring. But talking with hia di-s rocks. hahas. This is what good friends are for, ya? ROFL. I guess it wasn't love that make me happy, it was the confidence that came along that did. =)

I will back pace my day later. Feel like chatting with her right now. Too bad she went offline, ya? Wanna talk to her about some private stuffs, but I wonder if she's ready not. Jiaying, I still feels that you wanna stay away from me. Somehow. Maybe I just think too much. Hahas. Nevertheless, I think you still read my blog just as I do to yours. So... =)

Rather weird day. Slept at 2am last night. Woke up at 645? Cool! =) Idled abit before doing my stuffs. Selfish Dad dont wanna give me a ride to school. =( Wasted abit of time at home before I left my house. Late Late!! Who cares? Met Amalina on the way at Woods MRT. How nice. =) Talked abit, but after awhile, nth to talk liao, so I kept quiet and she listened to MP3. Aww. All the way till class. Walked in like some big shot. woo hoo! I am. x))

Transferred myself from Jap 2 to Personal Development. How cool is that. I can slack for 1 module le. =) COol, so I had 4 hours break today. Torturing. Brutal. BME HUB LOCKED. BULLS!! Ate slowly. Vinvin dear went for his Jap2, how sad. (yeah..going act cute gay style.) Anthony ate with me and Alicia. yeah and now people think she's my girl. wtv. Talktalk.FinBreakfast. Went to look for leonard for the transfer thing. Waited for an hour bah? sit around talking , while Alic make her Mermaid Band. -.-

Some guy came to look for her. Interested in her. Bigger size. HipHopDressing. Turning Alic off. I joked about "Oh no, dont look at me.. nth between me and her. Take her. take her." Alic laughed her head off. OMG. BEHEADED WITH LAUGHTER. x)) Leo called me so I left her with her hunk and went ahead to the dojo. Slept that for an hour? I think. Then Xinyi called me. To help Delphi to do her survey. Oh yea, I helped her with 3 in the canteen earlier already. Nvtless I didnt reject to help, so I took 8 pieces. -_- oh well. Got her number because of that. =) hahas. Flirt.

Went back with leo to SEG as he's having lesson, mine's at an hour later. Sit around. Vinvin dear smsed me and we met outside class, and so did Alic. =) Hahas. Slept like 50% for the next 3hrs of lectures. Cool =). Went for Judo straightafter. Delphi came to dojo to get the forms. She's pretty. hahas. okie. I sat around and look at wanshi lead the 1 new member as well as pris. Command of English is bad. I had a hard time trying not to laugh at it. Wtv.

new member = ZhiLing. Quite cute, small size. Impatient. Very enthu. Very..er.. hmm , should get to know her more. Just know she's quite impatient that's all. She wanna learn and learn. btw, she's a yellow belt. just tt she forgot all about it and is relearning. oh well. No prob for breakfalls. I think the rest managed to teach her throws.

Went for dinner after that. Silat training and rehearsals + stunts were cool man. Then we mimic-ed and did alot of lame stuffs. GAYS ROCK!! Plenty of fun. but I still think of Jiaying. =) Cockles for dinner again? WTH? Judokas are addicted to it somehow. God bless them. The cockles I mean. I ate alot too lar. This time only. Pretty good at this too. x)) Then, we went home. btw, scott brought a gal to dinner. LoL. NICE ONE SCOTT!! YOU HAVE OUR SUPPORTS. hahas.

Then went back to Woods. Chatted with Zhaohan and Leo. Cool. Age doesnt seems to matter. Talked about crap. We swore to the Road Deity. We are sworn brothers now. If we dont honour this swear, we will each lose a "car" by having a car runing over it. =) ROXORS LAME!

Ciaos. Confidence Rocks. I'm vain too. =) Horoscope = Leo.

No comments: