Tuesday, April 25, 2006

11

Lesson at 9am well then.. I left house at 9 something. ROFL. Usual me. Late. Nvm. Went for Elearning. WTH!? 1 hr just to solve one simple physic-like question. rofl. think too much till cant solve it wor? all the thousands of answers out there. =_= Then there is the lame electronics thing again. repeat the same stuff as last week. crap. Then biomaterials, well, still okie..at least ended early.
No lesson from 12.45 onwards. ... went to look for JY. lol. Saw her and her sis. And I think she felt awkward. =_= stayed with her for awhile til she left for lesson. haha. Then, I went to slack at the library. oh yea. went back to eat first. My friends shoo-ed out of the biomed hub. wahaha pesky first year. having lesson there. LoL Wait and wait. Read a storybook. Cant finish it. About some Othman. Politician. =_=
Hp died. Went to cca clubroom area. See kendo ppl. See Leo, Anthony, Janice. Jaw dropped. LoL hahaz. asked leo to go kendo with me. Haha. JY was nearly late. anyway, their training has some similarities with Judo. but they are more organised. Fierce sensei. Expensive club fee. lol. Ithink. =X Disciplined. Nevertheless, Judo rocks. =)
I dont wanna go into the details. But now I know the footwork. as well as how to draw a shinai. And some stuffs lar. My jap sucks still. grrr. Sent JY home after that. Seems weird still. Whatever. haha. Ciaos.

No comments: