Wednesday, April 12, 2006

JudoJudoJudo=

Woah..2 blog in a day. Rare stuff again. Just to show how bored I am. =/ Judo from the afternoon til night. Not bad, it really can takes up my time but still, I think I wanna rent a unit near NYP so I can go school easier. but...think I would need a job too. And..would they agree. (job yes..but renting) =/

Damp lazy for transport and transport time.. might as well save the $45 a month on concession for rent. =/and..so I had been taking taxis all this time to school and back too. COol!? x))

Let's talk about today's activities. Well, sensei sure had his way with the club crawl performance, some great and crazy and fresh ideas. CheerS for sensei!!~ lol~ but still since its new, its tough too. As well as painful. *ouch* flip breakfall. rolling break continously. fun scenerio for self-defense.

My heart and mind is still running about. Unable to settle down on something. Unable to decide. =) hees. Whatever, the usual sloppy me.

No comments: