Monday, April 10, 2006

Happiness

Hey, seriously, I can't find anything to write about. =/

Last post, I sounded angry, sad, negative, disappointed. Or so they say. x)) hahaz realistic comments yeaH?

Happiness..how do I start this of? the feeling of being happy? It's quite random. Refering to its appearances in a person's life, or day. How many times do you smile in a day, or laugh, or giggle, or happy thoughts, or felt sweet, being praised, admired, treated to a drink, or etc. =/ You were happy, aren't you? Then when you stopped for a moment, when you are alone, when you stop thinking and look out for cars..how exactly do you describle that feeling at that moment.

Seeriously, I felt like I'm in that state now. <- double e is a mistake. I wanted to conclude that I'm sad, but i'm not. Lonely, maybe. Aimless, yeah. Bored, =/. BRAH! hate this empty feeling. So empty. Can someone just come into my life? or just kill me? or shall I kill myself? from malnutrition aka obesity. x))

Anyway, I blogged becus I'm rather bored. And I think I didnt stay in point with the title. But who cares? Life's without constraints. Good luck peeps~ AND don't worry about me. IF you do. AND if you do, DON'T worry about me. x))

No comments: