Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dont Know.

Lazy to blog. Lazy to chat. Lazy to reply smses. LoL! L for Lazy.

Tues, went for a movie V for Vendetta with the Judokas guys. 8 guys! HA! It's fun. Joking around in a big group, but we cant find anything to do. Walked from PS to Somerset. Walked around in department stores. Looked at VCDs, food, and toys. wth. But it's fun. Funner than staying at home and staring at the computer.

Seriously, this few days, the outings spent alot of my money. I mean my allowance. Hence my mom is nagging. AND SERIOUSLY, all of this have to do with Judo. Birthday, AGM, clearing of clubroom, movie with judokas, doing something for the club crawl. wow. oh, there's also Judo training.

Wed, after Judo, I decided to go to polar's house to watch Initial D fourth stage which he had lost the disc on Sunday but Sensei Francis retrieved it and brought it during the training. Leo and Ks came along, and we watched the discs til morning. All 14 esps. =) kinda boring though. Polar cooked fr us!!

Slept for 7-8 hrs in the morning? my day just started. 6pm cya.

No comments: