Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Morning!

How refreshed. Been awhile since I blogged. Lazy to blog as well as nothing for me to blog. Same life everyday. Same nocturnal gaming spree.Until recently.

Slept abit earlier, waking up abit earlier. Somehow, I feel this way makes me feel better. (Though waking up in the afternoon is abit boring as its so hot and I wont wanna go out.) Judo Judo Judo this weeks for the Competition on Sunday. Yeah, yesterday. Sunday.

Inter-Tertiary Judo Championship 2006.
We are supposed to meet at 730 at CityHall o.O , while I woke up at 6 something. and yeah, meeting up with pals at 630. =_= I remembered that I was so excited that I can't sleep..well. Sleepy, teary eyes. Most of them was late for the 630 one.(my pals =D) so, I managed to beg my dad to give me a ride. 5 of us in a Proton car. waha?!

We managed to reach Cityhall in time and meet the rest, then we moved on to SMU. We were even earlier than the coordinators. >_< (Received NYP judo jackets!![made by us, not SMU] ww00t cool~) The games were nice. Just get better with each match. COol throws, great holds. Hmm..well, there are always some bad ones though.

Anyway, I won a gold medal for my catergory. not to be very proud of.

NYP wons alot of medals that day, maybe becus we had many participants. But stil, winning is another thing. =) Celebrated at Zheng Fa. x)) not exactly a celebration. just to fill our stomach. hahax. Played CS after eating with the Judokas. Well, it's fun playing with so many friends. haha. The joy and laughters.

Tired. Happy. =)

No comments: