Monday, March 06, 2006

Mondayblues..

Monday..rite.. 2am. Dont feel like doing anything. But it's so boring. Games get boring after some times. What is it that I should be doing to stop feeling bored?

Going out with friends would be a way, but what if all the friends and including you are lazy to. Hmm. Weird. Turning nocturnal already. Sleeping through noon. Waking up at night. Playing games til morning. Yeah. I know some of you will be saying its a boring life. Yeah. I'm starting to feel it already.

Judo training starts again. maybe it will solves this problem, or maybe just lessen it. Come to think of it. Basketball cca for 4 years in sec school. It was never boring for me. But now, basketball..it just feels like..its not the same. Not that much basketball friends to play with. Not that much competition. Not much of training. It felt so different now. But I know when I'm playing it, I am happy in a way. Naturally.

So..is everything else the same for me? I don't know. Dammit. Feeling empty again.

No comments: