Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday

Ok..Due to popular demands. I'm back.

4 people. =) Good to have this kind of popularity without a need for scandal spamming or mass flaming of people. x))

Anyway, life's the same for me. On the track now. I mean..look. My track happens to belong to a 80s locomotive. It's slow. And waste alot of power. AND will produce alot of noise if you want it to accomplish something like moving from one place to another. x)

Gaming takes up like 70% of my life now. Not professional gaming. Just some weird group of non-sociable guys getting together online to play some no-brainer games to get the satisfaction from defeating and flaming some other non-sociable gays online. Pretty interesting..you will never know..

Great. What should I write now. Maybe I will just end here before I start on my failures for the recent exams.Well. Failures does not mean that I failed, just not getting satisfactory results. =) smiles.

ByeZ.

No comments: