Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tues

Well well.. yesterday was a fine day. Woke up late. and..was late for Judo. =) no one scolded or anything. ha! =P

Judo training was..well..interesting. hees. didnt really get me all tired. but it does hurt abit. Woke up around 3 something. Felt a sharp pain around my knee when woke up. Must be one of the bad throws someone or two did on me. Blame it on my bad breakfalling. x)) (and I had to miss today's extra training. =/ )

Judo competition coming in the next 2 week. Well, my performance is average, my stamina is unknown. I'm not sure... haha *pause* thinking of the promises she made for me. for the competition. haha sure planned alot that time. just a sudden thought *resume* I wonder how I will fare for it. Any medals? Let's not be over-confident. hees =) but it will suits me better to be that way?

okie..what's that word now.. Sianzationalised. got it. Going Judo does help abit. If only my knee is alright now..

No comments: