Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tuesday

Cool day. Slept for only..er.. 3hours? Talked some crap with Jiaying. -_-" yea, shouldn't do it again. ROFL Anyway, I was so tired and uncomfortable that I managed to stay awake. Just cant make myself feel too comfy. =)

Went to school early for C++ programming. -_-" wanted to take a taxi, but it made me missed 3 buses?! wth. Then I went for the bus. -_-" whatever. saved the money for other stuffs. [FOOD!! =)) ] The MRT was not crowded at all. =] Good, but the way there was. Sian.

Managed to get myself to do some learning on C++. Rather easy. -_-" stop getting jealous of me, just take some time to understand the E lectures. Trial and Error works. Grr. Copy all you want. I'm lazy to do at times. =] LamLam Tutorial was okie. Learned something again. Nah. I wanted to slack. Oh well.

Studying of radioactivity and blablaba. OMG. Bored. Slept. -_-" think I snored. ROFL. Then went to eat Wanton Mee + extra wanton and Mee from Alicia. Crap. $2 for $5 worth? Nvm. Wanton was good. Mee too starchy. Hate the musky taste. Anyone the same as me? zzzz.

C++ again. Learned more again. =] Cool. ROFL. maybe I have a flair for such things lar. But please do understand that if I don't study, I can't make it either. So, do not treat me like a deity who can answer all your questions. I shall try my best.

Went home. Woah. Being awhile since we go back in a group. This may applies only to me though. -_- anti social. Got off at Admirlty to buy comics. Cool. Got 2. $10. zzz. Save abit tomolo. =)

Then I'm bored. Maybe playing game. But I think I shall sleep early. I wanna do my best for Judo tomolo. Not just tomolo. I wanna do something bah. =) hahas. Seeya all.

No comments: