Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday.

Secrets. Anonymous. What kind of secrets do you wanna know?

On my feelings? What's there to hide when I feel nothing now. I know I want a gf. That's all. But I'm picky. And I'm lazy. And I sucks at this. What else? Oh yeah, and I'm bored.

About my friends? Hmm, nah.

My family. No secrets either. At least I don't know about it.

On how I pass even when I'm not studying. Ask God.

Health. I'm sick. Cough. Tired.

I hate wasting time trying to feel how others feel. Not exactly hate. Just that it's tearing me down. And I hate mistakes.

I hate pimples. I'm vain.

I'm not facing any problems now. Not academically nor emotionally. I think.

I sucks at cheering people up. Because people sucks at cheering me up. Or rather I'm too easily cheered up that I think eveyone's the same and I'm damm fucked by people who turned to bite me when I can't do the same.

Fine fine.

Adios.

*incomplete*

No comments: