Saturday, May 20, 2006

Friday.

Nice. Came back to blog. What did I miss out? Er, Getting my orange belt. Tagboard annouced. Thurs lan with leo, polar, chin and yaling. 8dollar plus. -_-"

Friday. Got my 1st warning letter. Woah. It's only been 2 months since school started? damm. Okie. Had been missing too much lessons and lecturers had been catching people. Can't they understand that even if I don't go for class, I can still get good grades if I had wanted to, and even if I go for class, if I had not wanted to study, I would still fail? Yea, we need some understanding.

Stayed back after school. Was wanting to go get a job application with Yaling. Hmm, some lobangs recently. =] but her manager wasn't there today so had to cancel. Then I remembered that there was Kendo exchange program with some Jap school as well as NUS. So, I stayed to take a look. Sat around for 3hrs plus? Walked abit too. haha. A distinctive differences in training style is their discipline. Organised. Less fun (fooling around)? I'm NOT critizising. =]

Anyway, it is still cool. During their training, I would be able to see this silly girl. Stamping her foot while waiting for her turn to come. Sorta recognised her before her stamping. But the stamping style confirmed it. Guess she's too nervous or excited to wait without moving. Yea, refering to JY. Everything was fine. I was crapping on the 2nd floor with Leo and ZhiLi till I noticed a crowd.

Someone had a accident. Got a feeling. Saw the someone with armour and everything unable to move. Is it her? Yeah, it's JY. In pain. Had a fall. Saw her removed all her armour and start rubbing her leg. Then I could see her disappointment in her face, and her limping around. Did it really hurt that much? Do you think you wanna try forcing yourself to train still, since it's going into the more important part? [from my point of view] But, yea, it never came out. It wuld had sounded very wrong. And, since you are really in pain, don't force.

Damm, mixed feeling. Why cant it be someone else who get injured? Then I wouldnt had bother that much. Did a uber stupid thing. I went down to talk to her. I knew she wasn't feeling too good, so I thought it would be better to talk to her and try to distract her from her pain and to also know how bad was the injury. [but yea, I know nuts about reliefing pain so it was pretty pointless too. But is there another way to show concern? hais] I felt abit out of place already when I was there, cause I wasn't supposed to? Talked abit.

TaK! Tak! TAK! Another girl came crushing down on JY after tripping on her. She was resting there, and I was at the side. I think I manged to push and prevent that girl to sit on JY's painful leg? Then... Ah. hais. I was smiling and sorta laughing due to the clumsiness of that girl who came thumbling on JY and also JY's having a unlucky day. Then yea, before I say anything else, JY tells me to go away. !!!!!shocked!!!? oh no. I realised you are angry. But I didn't say sorry. Caused I know you just misunderstood me. Maybe if I said sorry during then, it might help, but..grr. damm reflex. I don't react fast enough.

Seriously. I didn't know that you would get angry. I knew you are disappointed, but what would be the best reaction that I should had have? Should I had reprimanded that senior for not watching where she's moving? No. She didn't do that on purpose. Should I be showing concern and asking if you are alright? I tried, but I laughed first, and I was condemmed. Okie, I'm finding excuses for myself. I'm sorry. Just don't be angry with me? not that much can?

I wasn't laughing about your aspiration for Kendo. Wasn't disrespecting you. Wasn't looking down on you. Was trying to see you smile because I know that laughing and smiling are addictive. Was trying to wipe off your disappointed look from your face. Was trying to encourage you to go join the training no matter how painful it is.

I know the importance. Yeah. But I couldn't feel the pain. So, I don't have the right to say that. I'm just sorry?

Went back with Leo after that. And a hybrid Judokendoka. -_-" Saw JY around before leaving. Didnt say a thing. The look on her face. Can only say a bye to her.

Then I'm home. =] Played a few rounds of dota. Actually only 2. Not bad. Didnt think too much. Goodnite.

No comments: