Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tuesday now? 2.30am. Euphoric state's over. =) Starting to feel rather emotionless. Realised I'm like this most of the time I'm alone. Unless someone near me give me a tap on my shoulder or when someone close to me is around. Just been a few days. The confidence sorta worn out. Staying in front of a computer isn't very healthy. I guess. Feel like playing basketball when I'm free again. Planning. Procrastinating. -_-:: This is me again. =) Feel like dating Ann too, because she testimonied me. Procrastinating. =) hahas.

Thought about stuffs when I went out earlier to have dinner. Closed my eyes. Hmm. Cool. My brother and mother and aunt are annoyingly noisy. =)p ROCL. Roll On Car Laughing. x)) Okie, back to topic. I'm starting to feel that I haven't experience stuffs enough. Been rather aloof. From secondary school except for basketball. Only basketball matters. Even if I go to AMK, it will be a match. And ya, for some dates, then I had travelled. Minimal gatherings. Minimal outings with friends. Nil oversea outings w/ friends. Rather empty life?

Poly life had been an hassle as I had to take the train everyday. Somehow, I don't feel comfortable. Maybe due to the fact that I hadn't been in crowds much and I think I sorta hate crowdy areas. =_=" yea. And, I don't like eye contacts , with strangers. It feels weird. SHY!! =)) ROFL. Man, this isn't working out for me. What can I do...procrastinate.. , and I also don't like to go out for no good reason. " Hey, let's go Orchard for a cup of coffee. " "*SHOCKED!!* huh? I have 3 in 1 at home. =)) "

Yeah, -_-"crappish. Just somemore of me. =) Goodnight.

No comments: