Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Monday

Oh man. Had been sick since Friday. Wonder if it has to do with Juey's 100 plus, or my lack of sleep. Anyway, m using a new acne cream. Costed me $30++ at the polyclinic. Skipped lesson to go there on Friday.

Monday. So Sianz. Late night gaming. Very tired. Sleep. Woke up tired. SICKED. DAmm. Don't feel like going and my mother was disturbing. me. Oh well. Skipped 9am lecture. AGAIN. Don't feel like going 10. Went for 11. Was feeling uncomfortable, while sleeping on train. Tried so hard to control my coughing.

Reason: Don't wanna get attention from my coughing. =]

Fell back asleep when the train is at Khatib. Oh well, I'm stupid. Woke up at AMK. OMFG. Got down, and took another back. Bumped onto Yaling on the train. =] Cool. Didn't talk much to her, wasn't feeling that well during that moment. But it made me realised that I shouldn't go gloomy whole day. Thanks for the quiet reminder. The rest of the day was plain. I just slept. Running nose. Gcks! Sickening. *cough cough*

Went home. Watched School Rumble. Were very tired but feel like I should watch abit. Felt asleep gradually. Woke up at 830, surprisingly, no one chatted or leave a msg. That's sorta new. Watched more rumble and wait for someone to talk. Then Dota!! yea. Only guys would talk to me now. How sad. =(

Anyway, pretty much about all. Crapping now with LaME BROS and JY. Sianz. Showered. Feeling much better. Gotta apply new cream.

Adios.

No comments: