Saturday, May 13, 2006

Saturday

Yo. Sat. Sleeping and sleeping. Nothing else for me to do. There's some reports I need to do. I know, but no. What to do, how should I start. Playing game. It's boring. Missing some elements. Some feelings.

=] Getting tired I think. Getting tired of crapping with people. Getting tired to think of how should I be joking with them. I just wanna keep myself shut. There was times where I smses alot to anyone, everyone. That changed. Chatting on msn.. ha..

Yeah. This is a depressing entry. =] Weak smile. I think the only reason I had choose to crap, it's because I can't find anything to talk about. I cant leave the conversation to die out. I feel stupid being stupid at times. Who is the real me? Am I really someone who is so lame and crappy? Seemingly forever happy-go-lucky? Introvert or extrovert?

But still, I had ignored people. I just don't feel like replying. Have this feeling "yeah, it's fine". No. I don't know why. OMG. I'm disagreeing with myself. Must be due to the hemispherically balanced fact. haiz. right now I'm crapping again. =]

Will people still like me if I had been quiet all the time? Would it be the same if I hadn't been crapping as much? Would it be the same if I had never watched and think about what I say and what I do? (There is people who say and do things without going through their mind.) How would it be different?

Somehow, guess I'm tired. Feel like tearing. But guess I'm not sad enough. Would you all go away?

No comments: