Thursday, May 11, 2006

blogg

Thursday. Tomorrow is Vesak Day. Do you know that I thought that was a Tamil festival? Haha. Anyway, Thursday is boring. 3 hours. 3 hours. Yeah I went today. But..I just sleep lar. So easy. Okie.. not really. But I think I have the capabilities of studying that myself lor. Though I won't lar. Just too lazy.

But it's really .. simple. hais. Sometimes I just think I'm too good for this and that and blah blah. Maybe it's wrong.. but. =] Whatever you say. SAY! SAY! SAY!

Wednesday Judo training. Grading FOOOH!!! All the formalities and stuffs. Then..
Sensei : Harai Goshi.
Joseph entered his leg, forgot about the hand for a beautiful kata (argh hacks), lifted and threw!
Zhaohan weighing 109kg, lifted like a feather, floated for 2secs and dropped.
BAMM!!!
WoohoO!!! Felt that great. =] Seriously it does. Yeah, I'm boasting. Wahahhaa. The rest was fine. I just love the feeling of throwing people. As well as being thrown bah. =]

Wednesday was a hell of training. Francis and Lin Feng worked hand in hand to screw us up. Yeah. I was fine earlier through all the exercises. Then I started to feel very thirsty. Very very. I drank. Still thirst. Drink and drink. Then my stomach started to feel bad. Watery and cold. grrr. My mouth still felt dry. The feeling... GRR!! I'm that weak!! -_-" hais. I can't feel my hand halfway through the training too. It's so weird. First time. Then. It's a numb pain. Numb + pain + can't feel anything else.

We went to eat at S11. Big gang. But seperated. Not enough tables. Damm. Doesn't feel as good as when we can all see each other. Hmm. COol. I still love the Judokas.

No comments: