Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday

Hmm, Saturday was Judokas movie gathering. haha. Booked ticket for Davinci Code. Cool. Was late though. Supposed to meet at 2 at Marina Square. But I left at 2pm from Woodlands. Haha. To collect tix, so it was fine. =] I suppose. Come flame me if it's not.

The movie was great. As in, at least it's still a movie. WTH I'm talking about. Did enjoy the show. Heard alot of disputes over the issues about true history and true christianity shit. Whatever guys. It's only a movie. Moreover, to me, history is just stuffs recorded by humans. Mother Nature don't write nor preaches. But She preserves stuffs from the past nevertheless. Not a pagan. Nor a scientist. Let me go back in time, and through that should I believe written history.

=] Went walking around after that. Walk walk. OMG. Nvm. I was abit tired. Wonder why. Maybe my body feel like resting alot on weekends. BTW. The walking around is not held at Marine Sq..but from..there.. to Mustafa. to Jalan Beser. Horne road[horny]. then Jalan Besar Swim pool then back. Ended at.. Lavender? LoL. But it was still fun nevrtheless. Jokes all the way. Laughed. =] alot.

Skipped alot of stuffs. =] It's a good Sat day. Sunday boredom.

No comments: