Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thurs 145

ROFL. School was lame. Sleepy. Boring. Hmm, nah, not exactly. Just abit more enthu about my Judo today. =] Skipping the School part.

Judo. Went early due to early dismissal. Met with Pris and Jiaying. =] Met JY earlier. Can say I dont feel much about her anymore. =] so cool. whahahah. Then we went to the dojo first. played abit and well, didnt realised I irritated her by that much. -_-" threw her once. And she went around whacking people. -_-"

Anyway, today's turn up rate was acceptable just that.. lateness. hahas Nvm, I'm not that punctual anyway. hahaha Cool, finally get a numbers of contacts. =] Yeah, I wanna get the freshies together bah. Some of the closer members stayed till the end with us. OMFG. We were so screwed by the physical training of Lin Feng Senpai. -_-" Diving pushup, crunches, cross jump. HolyCarp. Fish with halo. x)) Sets. Repeats. I can't feel my arms anymore. being such a long time since I do this. Secondary basketball training? How I miss my fitness.

Sorta spaced out after that. Overexerted myself? I don't know. Terrible feeling. Washed my face to remove some uncomfort. =] looks better after the wash I think. If not I would look so damm scary. -__-" Recover recover through the night. Ate at S11. Ramen Unagi was good. =)) hees. Talked. Played. Chatted.

Judo Club rocks. You guys rocks. =]

No comments: