Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Morning Tuea

Alright, Tuesday now. What happened to Monday. Well, I'm not sure. It was a short day in school. Lesson from 9 - 1. COol. =] But I decided to skip the 9am lesson then go for the 10. Extra 30mins of rest. =]

Reached there for the E learning. Signed my attendance. The kind lecturer asked me to sign for both the E learn as well as the 9am lecture. Well, guess he didnt know I wasn't there. haha. Started to solve the bloody thermofluid question. Easy. =] and then last week's . Easy too. Damm. Bored.

Nxt. LamLam class of Electronics. I heard a ICA is coming up. Haha. Should I start preparing now? Talked about transistor today. I slept. Woke up with some vandalising on my finger. ALICIA!!! Nevermind. It looks cool. =] Arigatou.

Then me, Ali and Vinvin proceeded for the nxt lesson. Tutorial with CheahCM. Not bad. Interesting. I actually wrote stuffs down on the tutorial paper. =] His lesson is always... hmm interesting I guess. hees.

Went to hand in the morning Elearn paper and proceeded home. Went CHeers. Met up with Wai and Tony on the train. Vinvin left at Admirlty. Tony left at Yishun. I left Wai at Woodlands. 900 home. Tired. SLept. Til 8? hmm plus or minus. Hees.

Dota. Maple. Time passed. I feel like working now. I wanna spend all this time. I wanna have money. I hate boredom.

=) ciaos.

I won't be blogging if I have a busy(interesting) life. So, if ever I were to stop blogging. Don't worry. It means I'm busy. But I will be back.

No comments: