Thursday, May 04, 2006

Slack Thurs

How interesting. Previous post was completed at 530am. Yeah. Slept at 6.30am. Lesson at 9 am on Thurs. I don't wanna wake . I had the chance to..but. Hmm. Can't be bothered? (flame me) Today there's a 3hr tutorial and 3hr lab. =] as well as a test. = Yeah, forgot about it when I said I wanna slack. [edited] and Yeah, I skipped school today.

I missed out something last nite. The Lame Bros had a chitchat session last night. 3 guys. Talk for..erm 2.5 hrs? Yeah, guys can talk that long too. Civic Centre. Then move on to a playground. =] No details on the convo though. Hahha. Went home late. Shower late. Stil energized. Even after the training. We decided to train Leo DOTA and so we didn't get to sleep.

Sorta regretted that after I knew that I had a test, and what the shit. Man. Just forget it. Just hope for a retest or something. And yeah, had been absent twice for Thurs already. I haven't find something that will push me into becoming a hardworking student yet. And, this isn't good. I realised that and I know that some of my classmates will be "despising" me soon.

I started to get enthu about Judo because of the new stuffs. And new hope I had in me. =] Just make sure that this lasts. -_-" yeah. I'm a moody person. And so I give myself alot of excuses. Seriously, I think someone will come to think that "he thinks he knows himself , but doesn't do anything about it, what a moron?" Just Too Lazy. JTL mood.

Nah, my mind is pretty confused now. I wanted to write about more stuffs. Like how I think I want to get to my schoolwork due to having nothing that I really want to do. Is there anything that I had want to do? Is there anything that I had need to do? Need and Want. It's different.

Anyway, I just want attention, I think. =] Quite glad that alot of people is reading my blog. x)) smile guys. and tag with a nice nick with a "who you are".

No comments: