Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sun 144am

Alright. Had been busy too. thus the delay in blogging. Don't RAHH!. -_-" Friday went for Judo training again with cramps all over. Haha but I still did, and well rub abit of the heat thing and.. hmm not that crampy towards the end. =] But my breakfalls feel more painful. We were training our grading stuffs. and yea. Xinyi and Leo cant hold my weight thus can't reduce much of my impact. Dinner at Mac. End.

Btw, I wasn't sad that day. Just abit tired. I will smile if someone talks to me. =]

Played dota at night after Judo. Owned by zhaohan's friends using some fing tactics. Quited. Chat and chat. Played a few games of dota and saved a replay for Yaling.

Saturday. 6 hrs sleep. 11am. OMFG late for my friend's bday celebration. Judokas. =) Nvm. Reached there around 1230. Eating at Sakura Buffet. COol Place. Nice FOod. Not gonna elaborate. But I think we ate the price we paid for it. $24. A stack of 80 pudding cups. Went to Heeren. Walked around. Looked at pretty girls. =] Man. Then we went to Egaming place at Cineleisure Orchard. =] FUN!!! CS. But I sucked at it. yeah.

After tat, the gang split up. It got abit boring. Because we cant find anything to do. And.. yeah.. tired. =] Buffet nearly killed us all. Nevertheless, we all had fun. It rocks. I stayed with the gang that stayed after the thing. Wanna catch a movie. But there isn't enough seats. Not PS, not Cathay Cineleisure at Dhoby. Went to Gelare and had ice cream. Thank Dennis. It's really good. =] I left them after they decided to go pool, and met Leo as he's going home from bugis too. =]

Now, I'm at home. Playing dota. Tired. Sleepy.Happy. Just pissed with dota. And I played an hour of basketball today. =) hees. Seeya all.

No comments: