Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sat

Saturday already. Wow. Time passes quick.

No, I wasn't really busy. Just..Er, need to do something else. Tere would be times when I will be here, then left with a empty post. Yea, didn't put those posts up for obvious reason. Just one. Ask me for the reason. =]

Judoing Judoing, skipping lessons. What else can I do? Studying, reading or.. hmm getting a girlfriend [ good idea=) ], getting a job [ even better ] [NAH!] and well.. more Judo. Haha, Judo might become the equivalent of basketball during my sec school life. I'm still procrastinating about lots of stuffs. LOTS. HA!

Lots of stuffs happened this few days while I wasn't here blogging. Man, Nah, don't feel like writing them down. Stuffs that let me think and know. Makes me think more and more. Humans are weird creatures. Fascinating. yeah, I'm inhuman. =]]

Guess I'm really longwinded about what I think about stuffs. Ha, just read my blog. =] It's ME! My writing style. And yea, I leave infomations out here and there. Not a good story writer. But I create suspense! Bad puncutation too. =] Lots of thought bubbles. See? Another paragraph about me. =]

Update again. I'm starting to feel unloving.

No comments: