Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday?

Sunday. 9pm. Felt like blogging after being bored for awhile. Woke up in the afternoon, switched on the comp. Went away for awhile. BJ asked for dota. -_-" okie. Drag and drag. Finally did. Whew. Not bad. Not as F-up as Sat's game.

Time passes. I'm bored. Stop dotaing. Chat. Bored with Chat. Slack. I think I ate lunch. Okie. Ate random stuffs. Bored. Bored. Bored. Maple. Dota. Maple. Chat. Don't feel like talking. No interests. No topic. Feels stupid to pull on conversation with craps. But it's effective. Talking about current affairs seems boring. I dont know much to chat about. Don't chat with me about the voting. Cause I don't read much too. I don't care who did what in which GRC, SCC,SRC, SRJC. -_-" okie.

Okie, read JY's blog. Ha, looks like the same thing of event is happening again. =] And then, she started to talk to me. Aww. So qiao. (learnt from someone lar.) yeah, stuffs happened until here. Rather boring.

Can I critizise her? Hmm, JY, read this and tell me. =] Hahaz.

So, right now. Nothing. Nothing at all. I don't have any feelings yet. Hmm. Desperado!!

No comments: