Tuesday, April 29, 2008

29 Apr 2008, Tuesday, 11:50 pm

I think I'm suffering from some mental illness.

I were feeling very tired at work one day, so I decide to hide somewhere to take a rest. After closing my eye, I felt something crawling on my arm. Small little legs climbing on your arm. I opened my eyes, and saw a red bug-like thing. Startled, I quickly swept it off. After a few seconds, I wondered what kind of bug did is that, and searched for it. It was nowhere to be found. A red bug.

Hallucination?

Then, after a pep talk from my supervisor at work about our IAP punch-list. Gone through it and the tiresome discussion on the tasks and projects. I went to have a can of coffee. Half-way through, I almost felt like throwing it. Trashing it on a gutter. I could almost see the coffee splatter all over the place and on the side of the car which was parked beside the gutter. I managed to get a hold of myself, still sitting on the bench which is on the other side of the covered gutter.

I don't know where this goes. I wonder when will I really break down.. Truly broken up into a thousand pieces. I clearly over-estimated my ability to mend myself, instead it is merely concealed.

Bah! Idiot Green didn't reply my sms. Guessed it was not too important.

Alicia! Get well soon. Brace yourself and be who you are. Keep those restrains till you get older. Do whatever you want to do now. Going abroad to study or any other matters. You won't be young and impulsive a second time after a decade. :)

Goodnight to all. My beloved friends.

No comments: