Wednesday, May 07, 2008

7th May 2008, 8:40 PM

I finally managed to sit on this pitiful chair and type my blog again.

A week is gone. Suddenly. Probably due to all the many events going on. The work. The pressure. As well as the pleasure. :D Right.

4E1 gathering was held without any procrastination but it doesn't seem very welcomed. Lots of excuses and broken hopes were given. Informing an hour before saying that they are not coming. Well, I guess they don't feel like going out after ....... procrastinating? =D Escape trip wasn't wondrous but I tried some of the rides which I would never really did without thinking of someone, or 2 perhaps? It did brought back some memories. Won a total of 5 plushies with Polar, spending a total of $20. (2 from scratch cards ) Right, shouldn't have wasted the $$ but it was fun trying to win the big prize, and again memories. Dinner at PizzaHut was the main event for the gathering, ah, no details as I was paying more attention to Wanlin than anyone else. I guess it is due to the different groups of friends there. ( There is only 7 persons and this happened! ) Language and good food played a part too. I was busy with the food! ( I am quiet during meals. )

Marcus THE boss came back from Shanghai and started dumping me with lots of work and maybe high hopes? I'm not sure, but I don't feel justified with the amount of workload that I get assigned to. I don't like rejecting people so I accepted them. Maybe the work that I had done wasn't that visible to them, as it was mainly editing stuffs, and it seems fairly easy to them? Ah, just like how I belittle their pathetic waste of time doing little stuffs within the LONG 8 hours everyday. (Sarcasm.)

At least time passed quickly for me, but I make time for those who cared about me by dropping them emails or smses whenever possible. Even answering a call from someone who is trying to get me to sign up a saving plan. It feels good talking to her as long as she don't bombard me with details of savings etc etc.

I do not have spare cash to save lately. Yeah. IAP allowances isn't the lowest in the world, but I do admit I try too hard to go out with friends, and ends up spending just the right amount ( All of my allowance? ) . Ha, but at least I'm happy. I enjoy companionship and love. Haha :P

I'm trying to make myself strive harder, by having someone in my mind. The exact someone of the 2 that I thought at Escape. :D It probably wouldn't bear any fruit but the faith can go a long way. I'm trying... trying to become a better person, on the outside, in the attitude, and with the emotions. Alright, awful moments in the blog.

It was only yesterday that I went playing bball alone for an hour. Then I went jogging, enduring the cramp and the painful sprain. Then met Caryn on my jogging route accidentally and went playing bball again. I jogged quite a distance though, so yes, I didn't stop on purpose. It was bball and chatting, ending quite late and subsequently resulted in me in sleeping late which made me felt so tired that I went to slept in the toilet at work again.

Yeah. Unhygienic! But at least I won't get stabbed in my dream. No, I didn't see any red bug this time. BUT, it was a hectic morning. Marcus couldn't get the hard copies before his flight, so I had to arrange that for the guy in Penang which got messed up and yeah. Moreover, I had 2 appointments with clients starting from 11 AM. Haphazard. Managed to get Rash to be my backup plan which is duly required while I was meeting ASE client with Yohan. After that was an ESD audit which dragged all the way from 230PM to 700PM. BLOODY..... Ok. I was very pissed towards the end and didn't really want to conduct the testing anymore, but Yohan and Ewoo were around. :D

And so, I came back home after that BLO. . . . . and relaxing in front of my laptop, typing my blog.

Time spent : 40 minutes.

Concealed in my heart.

No comments: