Friday, May 23, 2008

23th May 2008 , 0205 am

Shitz, yeah. I'm still awake. Again, tormenting myself with improper time management. I remember me trying to get Green to sleep early and stop studying into wee hours. Guess I'm no better myself. Priorities differ.

Moreover, my priorities aren't really priorities-ous. :D New word of the day. Yup. I can spend time reading Saga of the Seven Suns, chatting with despaired friends, or just blogging/ gaming. ( I have cut down on gaming significantly. ) I have the urge to find something interesting to read. Non-fiction. But, I have no idea where to start or what to search for. NLB is disappointing with all the category like .... Erm.. Cycling, Wars, Food?, Travels. It doesn't trigger my urge to browse through them at all.

Nanotechnology might get my attention. Mmmm, I might have to try the reference section next time, but what good is it if I can't bring it home to read. I tried surfing the wikiversity. Insufficient materials on most interesting stuffs like Nanotech or Sociology. OR uber (ultra super duper) confusing formulas start popping out around lacking much explanation. I lack the IQ to grasp all that crazy characters surrounding those weird lines that look like this.

Did you see it? No? Mmmm, I do not know how to write them either. :D

So, alright, once-in-a-while blog of mine, ciaos.

I will fix the tagboard the next time I come. I hope people will want to leave comments after reading.

14 mins. Record shortest time?

No comments: