Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday

18 May 2008 Sunday 3:47 pm

Kept busy with daily routines, I'm seeing lesser time for myself. It most probably means that I had being too idled the past years. Strictly speaking, I didn't accomplish much during my polytechnic life. I thought it was just a passing phase which I have to endure and study through.

The only time which I participated actively are when I put in effort to my studies, friends and CCA. My memories do not remind me of what happened after I got Yaya in my life. Vague images of daily meetings with her after school, spending time hanging out together, watching dvds, playing games. I neglected my other social circle. This whirled down to me feeling that I do not have much friends nor much attachments to other things in life.

I did not get myself involved with the politics of my class, just a listening bystander. I don't force myself to make friends, to perform, to excel, to compete. My life is plain, dull and uninteresting with the occasion surges with few good friends and Yaya. (Or maybe a few projects in school which I was made to compete due to my group members ;P )

Maybe I should describe this feeling. Do you remember the many times when you leave your house. The unrehearsed action in which you locked your door while you don't notice it, until you are on a bus, trying to recall if you did. The exact analogy of me during these times. I do nothing except for returning home (my other home ;p ). Then I will spend time pondering like I am now, about..erm.. my life? lawl

Though it feels like a privilege now, than the helplessness I felt that the society imposted on me.. and I wrote this knowing that no one wants to read this.

aaaaaaa
aaaaaaa okay. I finally shooked off the bloody bold.......... wait.. italics..aaaaa ok good.

Geesus. Flawed programming. :D Ok, I went clubbing yesterday night to celebrate wanshi birthday. Ha! MOS. The place is like a sardine can, and there is lots of fishy guys around. lol. Despicable guys will surround the girls and try their best to execute a couple of grope-ifying stunts in the chaos, or at least feel around. The ironic part is ... the girls knew what they are getting into in the first place. Sigh.

The music that day wasn't exceptionally entertaining, perhaps it was due to the DJ, but it served the purpose. I was practically stoning inside as well, I don't know what to do. Dance? Wait.. you mean shaking around like a bunch of sardines alive in a can? That's the most you can do, and with my build, I was injuring people with my extended elbows and knees and co-accidentally touching something. =/ I can't frigging dance.

Blinding flashes, booming music, fogging dry ice, pretty babes, cool guys. Ah, I had a rumcoke and a whiskey dry. I wanted to drink more but my friends weren't that enthusiastic. Well, Piyo was drunk to a certain extent when I arrived and she didn't really get to enjoy herself. At least not what I saw when I came. I heard Subi got angry with her. :D Man, I want to drink.

At least I had my fun. And the night before I learned mahjong. I wasn't the one who lost the most. :D Fun.

See ya!

47 mins

No comments: