Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ok, so I went jogging earlier, around 10 pm. That's the route that I took. I guess it is approx. 3.8km. Hopefully, and I managed to not stop once. Sweet. Guess eating lunches and meals even if you aren't hungry helps keep your body in good condition.

Anyway, 10:55 pm Sunday 20th Apr 2008.

Promised Green to go out study with her yesterday, and so I did. Had hotcakes, flooded with maple syrup for breakfast, then we went down to Orchard in search of the library at Taka. Shit. I guess I haven't been in town for quite some time. Or at least the library there or that isn't there. We managed to find a place at Starbucks. She studied and did her homework while I read her comics and enjoyed my iced caramel macchiato.Then we went to have lunch after getting tickets for The Other Boleyn Girl, even though we aren't hungry. ( This is a good habit. )

I didn't know the show was about historical events until half way through it. It is about how King of England broke off with Roman Catholic Church for a girl, who managed to tempt him, and caused havoc around her family and England. I guess the King's senses were shrouded by his micro tadpoles.

And then and then and then, -back to first paragraph and picture-

Mood. Excellent. No more moody Sunday which I stays at home and thinks the unthinkable. Saturday was excellent too.Work -> Polar, gayness -> Green, dinner, walking around -> Polar, Leo, Forbidden Kingdom, LOL. That gay show.... man................. you must watch it! And you must be Chinese to be able understand how hilarious it is!

Ah 11:15 pm, time to get my shower and sleep. Long day ahead. Goodnight.

No comments: