Friday, April 18, 2008

Ah, frustrating week. Agonizing.

Friday 1113 pm 18 April 2008

Just came back from dinner with my family and Aunt. Vista Kitchen's food is still up to standard. Chili crabs nice. Fried prawns yummy. Kangkong belachan with cuttlefish not bad.

I finished Blood Rock already. Nice. I don't know if I really like the book but at least I didn't stop reading it like I did with Harry Potter : Order of Phoenix. I spent times meant for sleep to read this book. Nevertheless, I can finally sleep with a peace of mind.

Job : Ah, the event sort of just tided over. Nothing much. Just an explanation letter to Marcus and he replied formally to me, and I believed, BCC to everyone relevant in this case. Editing pictures and stuffs are really getting into my head. It makes me sleepy, and feel like sidetracking alot. Experimenting. Sigh. I'm really absent minded. I kept forgetting to keep my equipment. My mind doesn't seem to understand that I wasn't really working there and it is not my "Area" over there. Messy guy I am.

I will be doing documentation next week, unfortunately, it will be as boring as hell. At least after learning how to really do it, and it is a really big pile of documents and books to convert to PDF files. Alright. I think I am the convertor of the company. First, it was scans into nice powerpoint animations, then there is photographs into powerpoint pictures, and NOW ta-da documents/catalogues into PDF files. Someone got to do it right? Ya~

About my mood, I'm rather peaceful today, and wasn't desperately seeking attention either. Blood Rock was my entire focus today. I didn't mail/sms Xinyi at work (neither did she ) and didn't sms Green either, or anyone of particular. Beside getting bored at work for a short period of time before I start messing around with a bit of calculations and running of some devices. Not much of an objective. The others that I felt that have some kind of objectives or learning opportunities are all stuck somewhere, or given to others to do.

Went jogging with Caryn on Wednesday. I think we jogged approx. 6km. Man. She beat me hands down. My stamina is so bad that it makes me think that I had really wasted 3 years of my life idling it away, thinking that I am so successful in life with a CCA and a girlfriend. Neglected my studies and now feel like a total dumb ass who is still stuck with secondary school knowledge. Neglected my CCA after getting a girlfriend, and now feel exactly the same as above. Losing the girlfriend after all this amplified the combination of 2.

What's life when you don't live it for yourself?

=/ Ok. How did I managed to get to that from jogging.... shit...Zz...

Ok. Sleep early, think less. Night all.

No comments: