Monday, April 21, 2008

5:48 pm Monday 21 Apr 2008

I'm still in the office waiting for a company transport. Man. It must have been a bad choice to think...... ah nvm. My laziness pwnt me. My head spins due to stress, commitment, and...and.... I don't know. This would probably be a post of nothingness but words that even I won't comprehend when I managed to calm down.

THINK. . . need to calm dooooooooooooooooooown.

Anyway, I was busy with the freaking documentation the whole day. It was smooth til I get to some websites that aren't user-friendly or of any use at all. Managed to inch my progress every hour til I feel like going home at 4. Luckily Alicia asked me out today for a gathering which gives me a goal, but now it became a stress as I'm going to be late! ARGH! Spins. Moreover, as I stayed back, Marcus managed to talk to me on SKYPE! ARGH! =/ I should had ran off from here.

Sigh. I need to chill. CHILL! I don't like this job. I want to know more stuffs. I rather learn how to chop trees down to make those documentation papers than to compiling them. I think I need to go for R&D industries where they don't make you do brain-less work routine.

HOW IN THE HECK! 6PM NO TRANSPORT YET? Sigh. It is my fault. MINE!

My heart is in a mess. My brain is blended. My body is fine. No one knows what's wrong with me!

Ok. Emo? Depression? :P Bye.

No comments: