Tuesday, April 15, 2008

1025pm Tuesday.

Anger. All too timely. Signing of a frigging document and a call from Marcus. I guess that's what they need to get me on the neck. All the well. Welcome Fujicon Engineering IT staffs. Welcome to my splendid blog.

A private blog. Not anymore. I guess I have to cover up myself with layers of lies and shit to get out of this. Is this the working society? Where everyone hides behind, looking for whatever penny you drop, and replace it with whatever crap they have.

Who can I trust now? Everyone's hiding behind their lies and shit, or a beautiful smile or sweet face. It doesn't matter. They never bare their hearts to you. Never ever, even if they make an effort to smile in front of you, while talking to you, or while simply look at yngou. They don't really care. A conversation can end with a phone call. A walk together can end with turning backs. What can I say? I felt it since the first day? I tried to believe that everyone's true, but it seems that as one grows older, the harder for them to really open up themselves.

Those who don't really look at you, don't talk to you. I believe they are the one who won't spend time digging holes for you, as they most probably be digging for others in their path. I have no will to vie with anyone, nor outdo anyone. I just want to do what I can to my best knowledge. If anyone thinks I'm overdoing something, tell me. I will stop. If I'm breaking their rules, tell me. If I'm stepping on their toes, tell me. So I can remove my feet before they try to break my neck.

Anger. No. Sadness. Despair. I see no future in this. This pitiful world.

Why do I feel such immense emotion? Why am I tearing? Why do I care about a bunch of hypocrites? Why do I even feel guilty, depressed while trying to condemn them? Why am I still tearing?

My heart is indeed lost. As I placed values on the wrong stuffs.

No comments: