Sunday, April 13, 2008

Alright. Saturday 12.04.08

Went through half day IAP today. Woke up and saw Alicia's sms from Italy. :D Alright~ But I was dazed in the morning due to the lack of sleep thus I managed to reply her when I'm on my way back home later in the afternoon. :D Good thing she didn't forget about me.

Couldn't get people to come out today. Even though I was tired, I didn't want to spend time cooping up at home. I thought I, polar, ks and jw are going out in the evening to go celebrate jw's brother's birthday but then I was informed that polar and ks not going as it is too far too expensive, according to jw. Man. How much does it cost? Moreover JW had a change of plan to cut cost, which is to celebrate at heng's place, then we know that polar's going out. Sigh.

And thus, I dragged myself home, walking in the little afternoon drizzle. I felt down. Serious. Am I the only one who people can find to go out any day any time with just a simple call/message? Oh wait, I know there is Leo who is willing to come out anytime. =/ I can't express my confused feelings anymore. I don't want to make my friends angry with an angry confused post of mine anyway.

Forced myself to sleep. ( Not really, since I AM tired. [Guess no one appreciates me anyway. =P]) Lol. I dreamt of Alicia. Is it in the afternoon or during last night....ah... can only remember vaguely. There is supposed to be a story with it or something, and some several other friends. Ha.

There will be a time when I will change my phone number, my life and many other stuffs. I will not inform anyone. I will be gone. I wouldn't be around for anyone anymore. Meaningless world. I see no future here. My exact thoughts in the afternoon.

Fine. I might do that. Meaningless world. :D Smiles. Bye

No comments: