Saturday, April 26, 2008

Alright. Sat 26 Apr 2008 1 am.

Way past my sleeping time, but I was enjoying myself playing dota with my friends. Not winning, but enjoying. Sadly. My pride is drowned by the amount of things that I had lost and lost in.

That aside, I just found out that all my activities for Saturday are canceled. Tons of vulgarities came spurting out of me but fine, lets not bring it here. I rather go out with Green. At least she isn't THAT fickle-minded. All of you guys aren't guys.

Updates :
Green said that her phone is gone, dead. So I couldn't sms her. [Point A ] I kinda miss her.........smses. ( ^_^ ). IAP can be a hell of boring times. ( -_-||)

Alicia came back from London. So, Hao, Vin Vin, Alicia, and me went out today on Thurs. Caught The Hotti and The Notti. It wasn't as bad as the reviews said, though I agree some parts are really off-point/what-the-heck moments. Most importantly, it is fun because we made time for each other. What are friends for? To say you're too busy every time they ask you out? LoL ( Random thoughts)

The only form of entertainment now in the company is to email Piyo. Talking crap or complaining to each other "REALLY" helps a lot. But I also seems to realize that I'm actually not feeling too good emotionally.

Uncertainty + Jealousy. Uncertain of what I want, not going for it, not pursing it and might possibly lose the opportunity. Jealousy in seeing others in happiness, appears nonchalant but seeking it desperately and attempt to prevent others from getting it. I am what I snubbed. Irony. ( Rust = FeO2 = Iron * 2[Oxygen], thus Y = Oxygen/2 )

"Irony = Iron * Oxygen/2 " - Joseph Ng Jun Wei

Ah, yes. I went back to NYP on Wednesday after IAP to check out the Judo club and also Green. By the time I arrived in school, most of them left or are leaving for dinner. Thus I ended up going with them to eat at Newton. I didn't see Green at the piano ensemble, which either mean that I went to the wrong venue or she didn't go. I couldn't get to her either as "Refer to Point A".

Newton food is absolutely delicious in proportion with their price. Period. Nuff said. Piece of advice : Bring lots of female friends and share the bill. :P

Good. Nigh... Morning. 1:33 am

No comments: