Monday, July 18, 2005

Popularity-

Wow, my tagboard was flooded by Mr Eien Kisu. I shall present "Most Bored Young Tagger of the Week!" award to you. Thank you~ Thank you~

Hey Mr. Brightside, I think I'm just lucky to have kind lecturers and teachers wherever I go. Not that strict with me. Whew~! It happens when I start my day without a goal. It will be lonely me, going alone to school. Nah, no enthusiasm to start of my day. I would take more time styling my hair than showering. haha~ =X Brightside, let's organize a late coming party sometime soon(late) kaes?

I shall apologise to Pucca for forgetting who he/she is. I remembered your name but.. Oh well!~ =) Forgive me, my lovely.........tagger. Happy blogging~

Anyway, to the prestigious winnner of the week, I really didn't blog because you said it's fun, ya know? (I SHALL FLAME YOU!!!) I just start to blog when I'm bored, and there you are tagging me, pushing me on to continue blogging. Well, the effort isn't solely yours, but you sure helped abit. *Smiles*

By the way, is there something wrong with my English? Either here or my spoken? Which one is better, which one is worse? Eien Kisu, I'm very much affected by your tag reminding me of my failure during 'O's English. Well, I'm trying to improve on it. Thanks alot, my lovely...gay partner cum winner of the week.

--->blog of the day<----
Monday- Physical Chemistry(PC) and C Programming(CP) Tests
Well, I slept at 0400 this morning and finally woke up at 0830. As usual, I were watching Slamdunk (man! let me finish it!) and studied abit for PC.(A miracle? Ha!) As usual, I were late for my first period,(around 20mins) which was my PC test! *jawless* fortunately, they started late. They were waiting for us!!!! Nice lecturer again. Brightside, see? (wahahah!) I managed to brush through the test due to some revisions on the MRT.

After PC, we had our break then it's our CP test. I had no idea about it til I met some of my hardworking classmates. *No sweat* The test was easy except for one question which we rarely practice in class. Other than that, I don't think I will have any other hiccups. End.

Oh yeah! My dad's new car came. Proton Singapore. Wooo! Better-looking than the previous car, nice colour, spacious seatings and quiet engine. Nothing else that I can ask for. I had some weird feelings though. The car feels lower to the ground. Is this some ways to lower the CG or something? *Imagine getting scratched on the butt by the ground when it goes too low* Physics! Lovely!
And my family were trying to figure out how to insert a cd into the cd player.
"Can't find the hole"

"Don't anyhow press laarh~!"
"Read the MANUAL LARRRRRRRH!~~~"
*...........*
I, the genius of the family, managed to figure it out in the end. *Victory sign!(V)*

ZzzzZ, I'm still missing 2 hours of sleep. ByE!

No comments: