Saturday, July 16, 2005

Clarify-

Epitaph : Wished I hadn't been late.
I was referred to as The late Joseph on Friday by Mr Leeck.(nice name) Interesting lecturer. Hmm. No elaboration. I lost all drives this week. It was the end of the week already, yet it still feels like I had only been through one day of polytechnic. I can't absorb anything in class, usually late for the first lesson, and can't help but sleep after 15 minutes of lecture. I'm pretty screwed up, cause the tests are just around the corner and I still have some projects on my hand.

Hey..Someone help me.. I need to re-learn whatever that was taught this week. I seems to have lost the knowledge of the past few weeks too. Had I been reset? Darn it! Or am I missing something important in my life? Sleep? or Fun? I realised that some days, even if I didn't get enough sleep, I can still survive throughout the day without any rest. I guess it had to be the Fun part. Argh! Boring stuffs get out of my way!

Oh..By the way, I think I should clarify on some stuffs. Some or alot of people are thinking I'm attached now or something. Okay..I'm not. Firstly, I didn't "jio" anyone, neither female nor male. (Imma gay/sway ge. By the way, sway = unlucky.) Dawn, get it in your head!!! xP Seeing me eating lunch with some girl-friend doesn't mean she is my >girlfriend<. Neither is taking train home together or sitting together. Dotzz..seriously, they are not that fortunate to have me as boyfriend. ( I'm living in an inverse world of my own. xD *Trying to say that I'm not that fortunate,kaes?* )


Haha..yeah.. I know some of you are just trying to make fun of me. But some seems serious. Lol. Anyway, I wrote this partly due to nothing better to write eh?? as well as letting those serious dudes know. Whew, so continue to make fun of me with which ever girl. ha! It's fun yeah? *though childish hees :D *
Tata~

*SIngLeBoi*

No comments: