Monday, July 11, 2005

Changes

:4am Monday 11-Jul-05:I was wanting to write about the book "The Celestine Prophecy" but my internet explorer had an error. Not wanting to waste the time to rewrite the whole stuffs, so I didn't. Anyway, I'm wondering if I should be writing in perfect English or should I stick to my old style of writing. Yeah, yeah, I know my command of English still sucks now and my grammars, writing and stuffs are still "gabra~ish!". (Hey gabrille..err..forgot how to spell le) I would be writing something like the way I had wrote in the bracket. Fun..............especially the .............. dots.

Anyway, I know my previous article sounds abit depressed. (It should you know, if not, it must be due to my command of english. haha) It seems to cause some of my friends worry about me. My aloof worked. Feeling better now. (Right? Pola? I think you are the only one who know what I mean here.) Thanks girls. I said that because my guy friends didn't express anything. (ha-ha) Girls are nicer. (THEY ARE!!) It's also partially due to the book polalion lent me. The Celestine Prophecy. I mentioned it earlier.

Since that article and the book, I starts to see things differently. Different perceptions. I should start changing myself. Expressing myself seems to be good. I think it will come out of me subsequently.(It's tiring to type like this.) The week ends with me going home alone, having nothing to do in school. I didn't go for the Judo session because I figured it might be boring. Photocopied 2 thick biomedical books for my project. Together with my leader. We were *pang seh* by the other group members.( %d^@&%c*&@@!include ) On the way to the station, I bumped into Wanshi and Xiaoyun. haha(cant hold back anymore.) They nearly convinced me to head back for Judo. Too bad for them, they will need someone else to pull me back. That's all for that day. Boring eh?

Saturday, I watched Slamdunk with my brother til I fell asleep at..around 5am. And yeah, I'm meeting people for project at 2 the next day. For no apparent reasons, I woke up at 10 in which I can't fall asleep after that. I only feel the fatigue when I was taking the train with my friend to Serangoon.(Going there to do project) Biomaterials project..tough.. 3pm..til 6-7pm..slogging.. Once again, I could feel the fatigue coming back. After that, we rushed off for our friend's birthday party. Happy Birthday Nicholas! LoL! Pretty late, cause it started at 6. We reached there at 8.30. And due to the loss of the address slip, we had to call him mutiple times before we finally figured out how to go his house. Boon Keng. Bendemeer Road. Remote to us. wahahaah~ I guess I missed most of the fun. I didn't feel that fun there. It's a party isn't it? Not as crazy as the birthday boy. Wahaha! Anyway, some people came at 9+. haha good for them! There's still food around!~ LoL Everyone left before 10+. I was thinking that they would stayed or "ton" or something like that. But I guess everyone have their own life. haha.. Just enjoy the company. (Weee..there is like 5 rabbits in his house. Whoa..It's comparable to my 26 hamsters in 2 cages. LoL. Cute animals.)
The day ended with me taking taxi home with my friends.

Sunday, early morning(12am-6am) , as usual I watched Slamdunk with my lil' brother. He fell asleep. I fell asleep. Simple sequence. I woke up early again. After doing the usual stuffs, I ate breakfast.(breakfast is not included in usual stuffs) I wonder how I survived til the evening without enough sleep, but I did. I fell asleep, watching Slamdunk during the eveing. The thunderstorm was terrific. *Eh..wake up..eat your dinner..if not I eat for you..* I was woke up by that sentence. LOL! 12am already..monday? or tuesday? Finally..got back all my sleeps from the previous days. Man..growing fat from all the supper-like dinner. Dinner for me is usually after 9pm. Lunch? What's lunch? you mean Breakfast? I had it at 11am.

Monday 5am, so I'm here now concluding my entry. LoL. Maybe I should go back to sleep. I had been watching Slamdunk before I came to blog. Full of life eh? That's all peps.

No comments: