Thursday, July 14, 2005

Frequency

Ha! I seems to be attracted to blogging nowadays. The frequency of me blogging is going up. That's rare. Maybe I'm just getting bored. Or is it that I want to express my opinions here?

It's already late now. I'm finally feeling sleepy. It's a good sign. My life's getting busier. Less time rest..More stuffs to do. *grumbles* Maybe, I should take blogging off my "list of stuffs". Maybe.

Wednesday,
I lost some sleep due to Slamdunk again. Sleepyhead went out to eat with mom, and then lectures. The feeling is nice. I managed to hold back my sleepiness in class. Ooooh, it explains why I'm tired now. *Remove "sleeping in class" from "list of stuffs"* I nearly thought I had a mild case of insomia. Ha. Excuses. Judo was fun. Tough training today, but I enjoyed it. Ack. Gi stinks today, maybe because I didn't let it dry thoroughly. My bad. Compared to monday, I think I perspired more that day. Randori, I should try it often. *I think I'm having a serious case of talking to myself* Something interesting happened today after training. Everyone "pang seh" the sensei during dinner. WahAhA~! I enjoyed staying together with cca members after training now. I don't remembering having this much fun during my basketball cca in sec school. Gatherings and dinners together. Jokes and craps. Love and hentai. *WaHaHa!~* Cool bunch of people. Diverse my life.

NiteX~
*canseeaddiction2thou.waitin'4withdrawal* Uncertain...

No comments: