Monday, July 25, 2005

Forgotten!!

Whew, I had been busy the past week. Stressed out.(Not really) Just too much stuffs needed to be done. There's just isn't enough time for me to enjoy and do work at the same time eh? Unless if I'm calculating work=force*distance. Is this the correct formulae? *Ponder...* Whatever. By the way, I created another blog to place my pics. This template doesn't seems picture-friendly. I linked it. www.lamimage.blogspot.com

I had planned to blog what I had done and experienced the past few days, but my brain doesn't seems to have being working on those respective days. (or maybe my highly-evolved brain cells had filtered out nonsenscial stuffs of the days,which means most of.)

Thursday, went lan-gaming after school. End.

Vaguely remembered about Judo training. Definitely needs to polish up my skills. This is friday. End.

Saturday! Some sort of Appreciation Day at WGS. I went back because of my many friends going that day. But didn't get to talk much to them. Is that why I'm so down that day? Disappointed? Thanks Ruo Ying(I took a pic with her. oh chio!) and some friends who had noticed this. Maybe I'm tired too. I had a small gathering with a small group of friends.
At CausewayPoint. We had lunch together, but some of us ate during the refreshment time in school. Sat down and talked. Mr Wong(former english teacher) came to ate with us. Woo..Nice..Pastamania. Normal pasta with good sauce. ha.. Then we went to talk neoprints(?!?!?),regretably, Mr Wong had left. So, we took without him. Neoprints are just too small to hold 8 persons at a time? Eien kisu isn't noticable in those puny neoprints.(No, I didn't put the neoprint up. Too small. Plus I'm lazy to plug in my scanner.) After that, I gay-ed around with Jyass,(Picture at lamimage.blogspot.com*wont repeat the add again*) which was requested by RuoYing after taking pictures with me.Then, it was pool which I was too down to play properly already.
More friends stumbled upon us while pool, then I went to play basketball with them. Pool ended when everyone left, which is when "More friends" arrived. Trained 3-point shootings with them.(Hoping to go to the And1 3on3.) Not in the best condition as the ground is stil wet due to a prior rain. I got the best score in the end.
Played WC3 after basketball. Lancraft screwed up. Cant play with Polalion. How sad. So, it was only me and ks who played the whole night til 5am. End?

Sunday. Nothing much. Missed project time. Basketball.(shucked.I shouldn't had stopped playing for such a long time.) WC3 which cant worked again. Blog. End.

Thank you for reading such a long, tedious and boring blog entry. I'm too bored to make it interesting eh? I had also left out lots of details. Chat with me if you want to know? Last time, contradicting myself, I created a blog for images which I had updated too. www.lamimage.blogspot.com <--GO!

I need a girlfriend. Told by someone. LoL. I want love. Nitex.

No comments: