Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Man-

Today's sucha boring day. I woke up considerably early around 11am. First thought : "Aren't I suppose to be at my friend house doing project?" Okie...slack off...Go online, talk to Vincent and tell him I will report to work at 12. Work = project.

OMFGBBQ(Oh My Frail Goat is Being BarbeQued)!! I'm going to hate my subject. So damn hard to find research materials online. (Maybe not enough efforts eh?) After awhile, I nearly fell asleep. So, I and Vincent decided to play some games, yeah? Just some. Around an hour plus. Hmm. Project ended at 3. Woah!

Then I bid Vincent goodbye. Dear Koksiang who was meeting me for basketball, called me to buy lunch for him. Apparently, he just woke up but yet readily agreed to play. Today, my body doesn't feel right. I showed such a noob me on the court. Hmm, must be because of my weak opponents. (hwahaha!)

Left basketball at around 6 and went to M'sia with my family. Man, we were stuck at the Causeway til 9? (and, it was jammed at the Singapore Custom. WHERE IS THE EFFICIENY OF SINGAPORE?) We got through Malaysia Custom within 10 minutes. If I was rich enough, I would had complained. (LOL!) Bought lots of movies and food there. W00t! I also bought Initial D soundtrack. nice. Tanning in your sunray. I like that song.

I watched one of the movie already. Really nice. Hmm. Well, that's all. Nitex.

GFGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGF!!!!!

No comments: