Friday, January 11, 2008

Keeping my posts short and sweet.

Finished with a few short anime series. Shuffle, Sola, Peach Girl, Yoake Crescent Love... Uh. Ok Fine. All the kiddy love anime. :D They are kinda fun to watch, and it is funny. At least better than Hi 5.

Simple stories. But they can get you touched. Maybe it is rare to see this "simple" stories happening in real life.

Uh, I need to control my spendings. Guess I used up more than 200 in just a fortnight. Gosh. On things that you can't see, or that you can see but utterly useless. [ those frigging plushies =D ]

Uh, well, they are therapeutic.

My thoughts. Locking up in myself again. Even I couldn't understand. This world that I live in, why am I here? Do I have a purpose? Who are all these people who I had never seen before that I saw today? Why am I thinking about all this? -Locked-

Ah, bullz. Life's simpler this way.

More, I have more.

Bye my blog.

No comments: