Monday, January 21, 2008

Come on, give me a tag if you are reading. I'm sure you know how to go to the tagboard with the link that is just beside of the link that lead you here.

Cool. Well, nothing much is happening, without considering that the final tests are just around the corner, overspending, Valentines' Day, Lunar New Year, working, hanging out with pals, playing games, NOT going to lessons, overeating, procrastinating, not getting slimmer, blaming life, and there's really nothing else to do.

Today, hanged around in school after school to help Alicia with her scalpel modelling. I found out that she is still VERY angry/frustated/unable to stand/hateful/ZOMFGWTFBBQ with Leo. Sigh, Why do I have multiple gal pals that can't stand some of my guy friends? Sigh Sigh Sigh. Forgive them please?

Anyway, I had also wanted to get a bicycle, but by the time I figured out something for Alicia's scalpel, I had to leave the lab after which me, Leo, VinVin and Hao went down to Kranji to have a budget nasi lemak, after which then we proceeded with my plan of going down to Marsiling to look for the shop, after which we found out that it had already closed for the day , after when on the way home, I met YangHeng who told me that Jiawen was playing bball at the court, so I went to play some bball with him and then after we went to get a drink before going home.

And so, that concluded my day.

I think I have pretty much given up on my emotional needs. Lets fill it up with the materialistic ones. :D Guess I'm just kidding about it. But it seems like it is really tough to be Okayasu.

BRB.

No comments: